Welcome to Lifescape Community Services. We are the largest agency in northwestern Illinois serving older adults, families and caregivers in Winnebago, Boone, Lee and Ogle counties. Whether a person needs a nutritious meal, help completing complicated paperwork, assistance in paying bills, a safe place to go during the day or wants to put their talents and skills to use by volunteering at a local nonprofit agency, Lifescape Community Services is the resource that can help meet that need.
Lifescape Community Services is northwestern Illinois' top resource for keeping older adults nutritionally healthy, independent, connected and informed.
Lifescape In 2015:
- Between Meals on Wheels and our senior dining sites, we provided 296,887 nutritious meals to seniors who cannot afford adequate nutrition.
- At Brightside Adult Day Service, we are getting a new lease on life! We have leased a new facility to house our older adults in a safe, secure and fresh environment, with our same focus on allowing caregivers to work or enjoy a much needed respite. Watch for updates on our Grand Opening in 2016!
- Our health and wellness classes engaged nearly 1000 seniors enhancing quality of life in locations close to their homes.
- We empowered Rockford area families headed by older adults through our Grandparents Raising Grandchildren program by providing furniture, school supplies, clothing, and additional resources.
- Through our Information and Assistance department, we supported over 4,000 older adults with everything from Medicare signups to affordable heating and cooling for their homes, Benefit Access Program applications and more.
In Winnebago, Boone, Ogle and Lee County
Lifescape IS Meals on Wheels.
On a daily basis, we contribute to the nutritional need of older adults in Winnebago, Boone, Ogle and Lee counties. However, the number of seniors experiencing hunger and receiving inadequate nutrition is growing.
The National Foundation to End Senior Hunger released a report on the growth of senior hunger in the United States that revealed some troubling new numbers. Learn more about how you can stem the tide of senior hunger here!
Or visit one of our dining sites - Check out a location near you!
Lifescape Community Services
Find it Here
Looking for Rockford's Best Dish Info?
Senior EXPO 2016 Exhibitor Registration form Click Here
Non-Profit Registration Click Here
2016 Expo Floor Plan: Here
Like us on FACEBOOK!
Need A Ride? Lifescape can help!
Seniors eat FREE with a donation! Check it out here!
United Way of the Rock River Valley can help you save money on prescriptions: Familywize Prescription Card
Can't find what you need? United Way of Rock River Valley can help: United Way 211
Lifescape's Title VI public posting is here.
LIFESCAPE COMMUNITY SERVICES
705 KILBURN AVE
ROCKFORD, IL 61101-6550
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
CEO Carol Green and COO Mike Hughes accept donation check from Dr. Michael Werckle and Reagan Country Classics Car Club.