Welcome to Lifescape Community Services. We are the largest agency in northwestern Illinois serving older adults, families and caregivers in Winnebago, Boone, Lee and Ogle counties. Whether a person needs a nutritious meal, help completing complicated paperwork, assistance in paying bills, a safe place to go during the day or wants to put their talents and skills to use by volunteering at a local nonprofit agency, Lifescape Community Services is the resource that can help meet that need.
Lifescape Community Services is northwestern Illinois' top resource for keeping older adults nutritionally healthy, independent, connected and informed.
Lifescape In 2014:
- Between Meals on Wheels and our senior dining sites, we provided 247,759 nutritious meals to seniors. Additionally, we successfully closed our waiting list and provided meals to every qualifying senior who reached out to our organization.
- At Brightside Adult Day Service, we fostered a safe and active climate for older adults which allowed caregivers to work or enjoy a much needed respite.
- Our health and wellness classes engaged more than 800 seniors enhancing quality of life in locations close to their homes.
- Our Grandparents Raising Grandchildren program contributed furniture, school supplies, clothing, and additional resources to Rockford area families headed by older adults.
- Through our Information and Assistance department, we supported over 4,000 older adults with everything from Medicare signups to affordable heating and cooling for their homes, Benefit Access Program applications and more.
In Winnebago, Boone, Ogle and Lee County
Lifescape IS Meals on Wheels.
On a daily basis, we contribute to the nutritional need of older adults in Winnebago, Boone, Ogle and Lee counties. However, the number of seniors experiencing hunger and receiving inadequate nutrition is growing.
The National Foundation to End Senior Hunger released a report on the growth of senior hunger in the United States that revealed some troubling new numbers. Learn more about how you can stem the tide of senior hunger here!
Or visit one of our dining sites - Check out a location near you!
Lifescape Community Services
Find it Here
Like us on FACEBOOK!
Need A Ride? Lifescape can help!
Seniors eat FREE with a donation! Check it out here!
United Way of the Rock River Valley can help you save money on prescriptions: Familywize Prescription Card
Can't find what you need? United Way of Rock River Valley can help: United Way 211
Lifescape's Title VI public posting is here.
LIFESCAPE COMMUNITY SERVICES
705 KILBURN AVE
ROCKFORD, IL 61101-6550
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.